My current research is in the following areas:
- Machine Learning: reinforcement learning, distributed learning
- Artificial Intelligence: multi-agent systems, game theory, trustworthy AI
- Security: AI security, adversarial machine learning, moving target defense
- Networks: optimization, approximation algorithms, mechanism design
- Principal Investigator, CAREER: Learning to Secure Cooperative Multi-Agent Learning Systems: Advanced Attacks and Robust Defenses, National Science Foundation, June 2022 to May 2027.
- Principal Investigator, SaTC: CORE: Small: Towards Robust Moving Target Defense: A Game Theoretic and Learning Approach, National Science Foundation, Aug. 2018 to July 2022.
- Principal Investigator (Collaborative PI: Parth H. Pathak at GMU), NeTS: Small: Collaborative Research: Reliable 60 GHz WLANs through Coordination: Measurement, Modeling and Optimization, National Science Foundation, Oct. 2018 to Sep. 2022.
- Principal Investigator, RCS: Towards Optimal Timing in Cyber Defense: A Game Theoretic and Learning Approach, Louisiana Board of Regents, June 2017 to June 2019.
Advice on PhD Research and Academic Career:
- You and Your Research by Dr. Richard Hamming
- PhD Research: Elements of Excellence by Prof. Ness B. Shroff, The Ohio State University
Advice on Academic Writing:
- Mathematical Writing by Donald E. Knuth, Tracy Larrabee, and Paul M. Roberts
- The Science of Scientific Writing by George D. Gopen and Judith A. Swan
- The Elements of Style by Strunk and White