My current research is in the following areas:
- Networking: algorithm design and performance analysis for networks, clouds, and the Internet of things
- Machine Learning: learning and optimization; distributed learning; trustworthy learning
- Security: security games; security in AI systems
- Principal Investigator (Collaborative PI: Parth H. Pathak at GMU), NeTS: Small: Collaborative Research: Reliable 60 GHz WLANs through Coordination: Measurement, Modeling and Optimization, National Science Foundation, Oct. 2018 to Sep. 2021.
- Principal Investigator, SaTC: CORE: Small: Towards Robust Moving Target Defense: A Game Theoretic and Learning Approach, National Science Foundation, Aug. 2018 to July 2021.
- Principal Investigator, RCS: Towards Optimal Timing in Cyber Defense: A Game Theoretic and Learning Approach, Louisiana Board of Regents, June 2017 to June 2019.
Advice on PhD Research and Academic Career:
- You and Your Research by Dr. Richard Hamming
- PhD Research: Elements of Excellence by Prof. Ness B. Shroff, The Ohio State University
Advice on Academic Writing: