Openings for PhD Students: I am looking for self-motivated students in the areas of networking, security, and AI/machine learning. If you are interested, please email me your CV, detailed transcripts, and GRE/TOEFL scores. Students with a solid background in algorithms and optimization are preferred.
- 08/2018: Dr. Zheng received a three-year grant from the NSF NeTS program (with Parth H. Pathak at GMU).
- 08/2018: Dr. Zheng received a three-year grant from the NSF SaTC program (sole PI).
- 01/2018: Henger Li joined Dr. Zheng's research group. Welcome on board, Henger!
- 04/2017: Dr. Zheng received a two-year grant from the Louisiana Board of Regents (sole PI).
- 07/2016: Dr. Zheng joined Tulane University.
Zizhan Zheng received his PhD in Computer Science and Engineering from the Ohio State University (PhD advisor: Prof. Prasun Sinha) and his MS in Computer Science from Peking University, where he was a member of Peking University-Bell Labs Software Technology Joint Laboratory. Prior to joining Tulane, he was a postdoctoral researcher at OSU working with Prof. Ness B. Shroff and then an associate specialist at UC Davis. Dr. Zheng's Erdös number is 3.
- Methods: Algorithms & Optimization
- Applications: Networks, Machine Learning, Cybersecurity