I am hiring Ph.D. students and postdocs for 2020. If you are passionate about Machine Learning and have strong analytical skills, please contact me. Students with degrees from other disciplines such as Math, Physics and Stats are also encouraged.
- The lecture slides on Deep Generative Models for CMPS6720 (Machine Learning) has been uploaded.
- The slides for the Nov 4th talk on Adversarial Machine Learning given at Tulane Medical School has been uploaded.
- We have a new paper "Penalty Method for Inversion-Free Deep Bilevel Optimization" uploaded on arXiv.
- The accompanying tensorflow scripts can be found on github.
All aspects of Machine Learning. Specific topics include the following:
- Deep Learning
- Adversarial Learning and Optimization
- Private and Secure Machine Learning
- Medical Image Analysis and Computational Anatomy
- Nonlinear Dimensionality Reduction and Manifold Learning
You can find the list of publications from Google scholar.