Recent Activities and Grants
- Peripheral Nerve-on-a-chip for Predictive Preclinical Pharmaceutical Testing, co-PI operating from Tulane University, (~$150k dedicated to my group), PI: Micheal Moore, NIH, July 2017-2019
- RealComm Global Project on Sentiment analysis, PI operating from IHMC ($25k), April-September, 2017
- COR Faculty International Travel Grant, Tulane university ($700), Summer 2017
- Faculty Networking Grant, Tulane university ($1.2k), Spring 2017
- Class Enhancement Grant, Tulane university ($150), Fall 2016
- Invited to Rising Stars in EECS: An academic career workshop for women, MIT, Nov 2015.
- Mobility research travel grant, KULeuven, Sep 2013-Sep 2014.
- BOF Postdoctoral mandate grant, KULeuven, LIIR, Sep 2013-Sep2014.
- BOF PhD grant, KULeuven, DTAI/LIIR, Dec 2008-Dec 2012.
- EUSFLAT student grant for 12th conference on information processing and
management of uncertainty in knowledge-based systems, 2008-Malaga,
- Selected researcher computer science department academic staff,
Ilam university, 2006.
- First ranked in BSc in software engineering at Isfahan University,
- First ranked in computer Olympiad, provincial level, Ilam
province, Iran, 1994.
- Distinguished student, diploma in mathematics and physics, High